Oatmeal, one of the many yummy items I would eat and am now trying to reproduce being on code red! This recipe is going to have to be perfected… I fee like this one and the noatmeal could be a glorious combination!! I’ll be trying that combo next time and probably swapping out coconut milk with almond or cashew milk! I’ve decided I’m not the biggest coconut fan! However, with all that said it turned out pretty good but watch for this one to be perfected with time!!
If you want… experiment and give me your tips! 😘
- 1 acorn squash
- 1tbsp (or to taste) Cinnamon
- A couple pinches of Ground ginger
- 1/3 cup Shredded Coconut
- 3/4 cup Coconut milk
- 1 squirt Liquid stevia
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Cut your acorn squash in half and place flesh down in a baking pan with aprox one inch of water
- Bake for 45-60min (until squash flesh is soft)
- Remove from Oven and let cool slightly
- Scrape out seeds to the garbage and spoon flesh into a pot on the stove on medium heat
- Add coconut milk, coconut, and seasonings and simmer until well infused
- Add stevia squirt to sweeten to taste
Enjoy!Like I said… more perfecting on this recipe! To much coconut for me!!