I had some amazing store bought keto chia seed crackers at a friends house and my first thought was… Did you make these??
She didn’t but I am! If I can make it at home on a weekend I want to try it!
So here you are… after two attempts this is my current recipe! I’ll update and perfect it over time! 😜
Keto -Cracker Recipe
- 3/4 cup ground flax seed
- 1/2 cup ground pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup Barleans Antioxidant Blend
- 1/3 cup chia seeds
- 3/4 cup black sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup white sesame seeds
- 2 tbsp dried basil (another batch I used 4tsp rosemary… both were good)
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 1/4 cup water
- Preheat oven to 200°
- Grind your pumpkin seeds up with (I use a nutribullet with dry blade).
- Mix all ingredients except everything but the bagel seasoning. Mix until it all sticks together.
- Place parchment paper on a cookie sheet.
- Place mixed ingredients onto parchment paper.
- Place parchment paper over top of mixture
- Roll out with a rolling pin to desired thickness.
- Uncover with top parchment paper and sprinkle with Everything But The Bagel Seasoning.
- Replace parchment on top and re-roll to press the last seasoning into the mixture
- Take parchment paper off the top.
- Score your crackers with a butter knife
- Place in oven and bake until crispy and dehydrated.